Map to EBC & Contact Information
- BikeWorks South, 10047 – 80 Avenue NW (access is through the back alley only), Edmonton
- BikeWorks North (open as of April 2012), 9305 - 111 Avenue NW (entrance in SW corner of building), Edmonton
PO Box 1819, Station Main
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Note: The following numbers are for media inquiries and emergencies only. We will not respond to questions about bicycle repairs or sales. For questions about BikeWorks or our other services, please call 780-433-2453.
- Christopher Chan, Executive Director: 780-700-5564
- Adam Burgess, President: 780-222-1078
Need help promoting your bike event in Edmonton? Post your event details to the EBC event calendar for free.
Parking at BikeWorks
Cyclists - Please lock up your bike outside of our gates. Even if you are just stopping in for a few minutes, lock your bike. Also, if you bring your bike inside our gate, your bike could be sold or taken apart if it is unattended.
Motorizes vehicles - In order to be a good neighbour and comply with City Bylaw 5590, please do not park in the alley. You may stop outside our gate for loading/unloading only (less than 5 minutes). Ample parking is available nearby, along 101 Street or 79 Avenue.
You can refer to the City of Edmonton Bike Map to plan your route to EBC. It’s available online, as well as free at many local bike shops. Once you get to EBC, we also have a large stock of free bike maps.
Here is a virtual tour to our shop:
Here are a couple Bikely (Google maps) bike routes to get to EBC starting from various locations in Edmonton:
- SUB, University of Alberta to BikeWorks
- West End to BikeWorks
- Downtown to BikeWorks (via river valley)
- Downtown to BikeWorks (via High Level Bridge)
- Mountain Equipment Co-op (MEC)/High Street to BikeWorks
- Little Lebanon (North Central) to BikeWorks (via Africa, South America, Portugal, Italy, and China)
- Northwest to BikeWorks
- Northeast to BikeWorks (through parkland: the faster way is to hop on the LRT with your bike and then bike from Health Sciences station)
- South to BikeWorks (may not be up-to-date with LRT extension)
- Mill Woods (Southeast) to BikeWorks
last edited: Apr 25, 2012
Please visit our new site at http://edmontonbikes.ca for current hours of operation.
Subscribe to our mailing list
|Be the first to hear about course announcements, volunteer/job opportunities, and more.|